Please read these terms carefully prior to using our site. Your use of this website constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms, please immediately discontinue use of this site.
Please note that from time to time, modify the contents of this site at any time in our full and sole discretion and without any notice to you nor anyone.
- No Medical, Health nor Professional Advice. The website and its contents do not constitute medical, legal, or any other type of professional advice. Please consult with a physician or healthcare professional for medical and health advice. The accuracy, completeness, adequacy or currency of the website or the content is not warranted or guaranteed. Your use of the content, the website, and materials contained within or linked to our website is fully at your own risk.
- Site As Is. This Site is provided “as is”, without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, exclude all representations, conditions and other terms and expressly disclaim any warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, suitability, reliability, timeliness, accuracy, completeness, security, title and non-infringement which, but for these Terms, might have effect in relation to the Site. Your use of, or inability to use, the Site is at your sole risk.
- Intellectual Property Rights. All content, unless otherwise indicated, is protected by law including, and not limited to, US copyright, trade secret, and trademark law, as well as all applicable state, national, and international laws. 3DFoodPrinting.us does not grant any express or implied rights to you. By submitting content, ideas or any other type of information to the website, such as in the form of a suggestion or feedback about our site or our products, services, you automatically grant 3DFoodPrinting.us a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adopt, publish, edit (for length or clarity), translate, create derivative works from, distribute, redistribute, transmit, perform and display such content (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now know or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in such content. Of course, 3DFoodPrinting.us’s re-use of any content submitted would not include any personal information provided. 3DFoodPrinting.us reserves the right to remove any content submitted to the website at any time for any reason.
- Registration. Certain sections of the website require you to register in order to receive information about products, services, systems, programs, and other information relating to 3DFoodPrinting.us. If registration is requested, you agree to supply 3DFoodPrinting.us with accurate and complete registration information. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account login credentials and/or password, as well as all uses of your account, whether or not actually or expressly authorized by you. 3DFoodPrinting.us reserves the right to refuse registrations or subscriptions. For purchases or in other instances, you may register or otherwise provide information to us via this site. Each registration, if made for a purchase, shall be for a single suer only. In the case that a username and password is allocated to you, we do not allow you to share your username and password with any other person or persons. Responsibility for the security and confidentiality of any passwords and login information is fully your sole responsibility.
- Errors and Corrections. 3DFoodPrinting.us takes reasonable measures to monitor and update content on the website, but it does not represent or warrant that the website will at all times be error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected. 3DFoodPrinting.us also does not warrant or represent that the content and any information available on or through the website will at all times be correct, accurate, timely, or otherwise reliable. 3DFoodPrinting.us may make changes to the content or the website at any time.
- Indemnity. To the maximum extent allowed by law, in no case shall 3DFoodPrinting.us nor any affiliates, nor any of such companies’ directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, or contractors be liable to you or any third party for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special or consequential loss or damages including without limitation any loss of use, profits or data arising from your use of the website or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the website and the information and content on our website.
- Third-Party Content. Third-party content may appear on or be accessible from the website. 3DFoodPrinting.us is not responsible for and assumes no liability for any third-party content. Additionally, this website may provide links or references to other web sites not affiliated with 3DFoodPrinting.us; however, 3DFoodPrinting.us is not responsible for the content of such other sites and shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising from users’ access to such sites. Links to other sites are provided only as a convenience to users of our website. 3DFoodPrinting.us has used reasonable efforts to verify that the URLs referring to external web sites are correct as of the last revision of the 3DFoodPrinting.us website.
- Disclaimer. The website and the content is provided on an “as-is” basis. 3DFoodPrinting.us expressly disclaims all warranties, including the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. 3DFoodPrinting.us disclaims all responsibility for any loss, injury, claim, liability, or damage of any kind resulting from, arising out of or any way related to: (A) any errors in or omissions from this website and the content, including but not limited to technical inaccuracies and typographical errors; (B) any third-party websites or content therein directly or indirectly accessed through links in this website, including but not limited to any errors in or omissions therefrom; (C) the unavailability of the website or any portion thereof; (D) your use of this website; or (E) your use of any equipment or software in connection with the website.
- Limitation of Liability and Indemnity. 3DFoodPrinting.us shall not be liable for any loss, injury, claim, liability, or damage of any kind resulting from your use of the website or the content. 3DFoodPrinting.us shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever (including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees) in any way due to, resulting from, or arising in connection with the use or inability to use the website or the content. To the extent the foregoing limitation of liability is prohibited, 3DFoodPrinting.us’s sole obligation to you for damages shall be limited to $1,000 USD.